A group block of hotel rooms has been made at the rate of $219 CAD (Single or double).  To make your reservations by phone, call the hotel at 1-800-445-8667 and request the EIM Conference rate. The 1-800 telephone number may not work from overseas. If necessary, please call 1-416-869-3456.  Questions or problems?  Call us at +1-310-736-4922 or email nerrisa@wilshireconferences.com.

MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE. You do not need to enter a group code as the form will pre-populate.

Group rate is available until September 7, 2010 or until the block sells out (whichever comes first).  

Government Attendees: Wilshire Conferences has contracted a very limited number of sleeping rooms at the government per-diem rate. Please contact Wilshire Conferences directly to reserve a government-rate room by calling +1-310-736-4922 or emailing us.



Attendees booked under the EIM room block will have access to free internet in their sleeping rooms.

Wireless internet access includes sleeping rooms and main lobby only.


Self Parking

$30.00 CAD Overnight - Including in/out privileges



From Lester B. Pearson International Airport

  • Distance from hotel: 26 km.
  • Drive time: 40 min.
  • From Airport take Highway 427 south. Exit QEW east. Follow QEW east leading onto the Gardiner Expressway. Take York St exit and go north on York (stay in right lane) then left onto Richmond St. Hotel is on the south side of Richmond St.

From Toronto Island Airport

  • Distance from hotel: 2 km.
  • Drive time: 8 min.
  • Board Ferry at Island Airport. Ferry drops off at Bathurst St. Proceed north on Bathurst to Adelaide St. Turn right on Adelaide to York St. Turn left on York (stay in right lane)then left onto Richmond St. Hotel is on south side of Richmond

From Greater Buffalo International Airport

  • Distance from hotel: 172 km.
  • Drive time: 2 hr.
  • TakeI-90E to I290W then to I-190N. Follow north towards Niagara Falls. Cross the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge. Take the 405W to the QEW. Follow the QEW to the Gardner Expressway. Exit the Gardner at York St. Follow N to Richmond and turn L

U.S. Residents traveling by air between the United States and Canada are required to present a passport or other valid travel document to enter or re-enter the United States. U.S. and Canadian citizens will need to present either a WHTI-compliant document, or a passport or passport card if traveling by land or sea.

Please note that only a US Passport Book is valid for air travel.

For more information visit: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

Passport processing can be expedited by paying a fee with your application. You can also call and pay the expedite fee after your application has been submitted. If you need additional assistance, you can get a passport in one day, in person, at one of several centers located throughout the country, provided you have proof of imminent travel and meet the requirements. Or your Congressional representative offers assistance with speedy passport processing as part of serving the citizens of their district.